MARCO PÜTZ writes:
Several CD recordings have been issued recently
1) CELEBRATIONS, recorded by the Frysk Fanfare Orkest, including Celebrations and Corale (from " Tre Pezzi per Banda ") conducted by Jouke Hoekstra
2) FOUR PICTURES FROM NEW YORK, recorded by the Luxembourg Military Band. New conductor: Lt. Jean-Claude Braun CD including my piece Tre Pezzi per Banda, for Wind Band.
3) This autumn another CD will be released by Antes/Bella Musica (GE), including my composition CONVERSATIONS, for Trumpet, Piano and String Orchestra. We recorded it last February and the premiere is planned for the 2013/2014 season (Luxembourg Chamber Orchestra) It's a kind of Concerto Grosso in 7 parts, the duration is about 17':30''.
4) SALOME'S DANCE is a piece for Violin and Alto Saxophone.
5) MOODS is the title of my last 11' piece I wrote. Moods has been commissioned by the Ministry of Culture, Luxembourg and will be premiered on 23rd September by the SEL (Solistes Européens, Luxembourg) - Symphonic-Orchestra. Conductor: Christoph König (GE).
6) My next commission will be a Concerto for Bass-Saxophone and Wind Band (!) and will be premiered in October 2014 by the Belgian Guides. The solo part will be played by another ex-student of mine, Ulric Berg (BE). 2014 will be the year of Adolphe Sax (1814-1894) and the concerto will be premiered at Dinant, the birth-town of Adolphe Sax.